I’m particularly interested in this conference for its stated focus on the web community. Just have a look at the Agenda:
- How to grow and nurture your community
- Work/life balance or Blood, sweat and tears: Which is the startup way?
- Colliding Worlds: Using Jabber to make awesome web sites
- Startups live – An interview with three new European startups
- How to survive outside of Silicon Valley
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
There are also “Networking Opportunities” there. These sound brilliant despite the rather corporatese description.
They’ve apparently got seats left, and if you book before 4th August, you save £100.
If you’re going, let me know—we can meet up. I can tell you a bit about myself and Talis.